|Your Blogging Type Is the Private Performer|
Your blog is your stage – with your visitors your adoring fans.
At least, that’s how you write with your witty one liners.
And while you like attention, you value your privacy.
You’re likely to have an anonymous blog – or turn off comments.
Well, you can see this blog’s not anonymous but comments certainly are few and far between.
There’s a project to map the Internet – it’s just a Google map signup thing but the guy’s video uses some dubious maths to show that, if everyone tells 3 friends, the entire Internet will sign up in 37 minutes or something silly. Of course that has two major flaws:
- everyone tells 3 different people – he hasn’t allowed for duplicates
- he’s assumed geeks actually have 3 friends!
Anyway, check out the project and spot other geeks in your area.
Couple of interesting Quotes of the Day today:
- “If you are not criticized, you may not be doing much.”
– Donald H. Rumsfeld, US Secretary of Defense
- “Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear – not absence of fear.”
– Mark Twain
ETA: when I posted this entry, the random image from our photo gallery (in the blog’s sidebar) was this:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc.)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that’s playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don’t lie
7. It ends up being REALLY creepy if you don’t lie!
How many cars were involved in this accident?