A few friends / blogs that I read have mentioned that it was De-lurking Week (technically it ended yesterday, but then it ran January 8th-12th which isn’t a full week anyway, so nyah!) so please leave me a comment, even if it’s just “Hi”.
I took a very scientific (yeah, sure, like most Internet memes) and it had this to say about me: Read more
Filed under: Uncategorized
From the BBC’s list of 100 things we didn’t know last year:
- Thinking about the way your muscles work could physically boost your strength – so that’s my post-Xmas workout done!
- There is only one true Cheddar cheese producer left
- More than 90% of plane crashes have survivors – thankfully we had an uneventful flight home
- More than one in eight adults in the US show signs of being addicted to the internet … and …
- The blogging phenomenon is set to peak in 2007, so I really need to get on with getting ours updated more often – the same article also says 200 million people have already stopped writing their blogs!
- Shoppers are likely to abandon a website if it takes longer than four seconds to load, so please get rid of those flash/noisy welcome pages
You Should Drive a Lamborghini
A true daredevil, you’re always in search of a new rush. Clearly, you’re a total speed demon… just don’t get caught!
See, I’ve been saying it for years – I should drive a . Maybe I should add one to my wishlist?