Updated March 2023; Toronto, ON, Canada.
- I was laid off the week before Christmas so I’m looking for a new agile coaching position in Toronto. My résumé page and LinkedIn profile are up to date (but probably could look better). The job hunt is taking a while but I have a few irons in the fire.
Kaizen (improvement step)
- Catching up with people that I’ve not spoken/written to in ages.
- Physical health:
badminton season starts shortlyFailed to return to badminton but I have been using my new treadmill.
Eternally needing attention
- Toronto Photo Walks is back up to speed.
- Keeping the badminton club’s website & mailing list up to date, although we have elections for the Exec roles soon so I may be handing this over to someone else.
Top (few things) of my backlog
Finding a doctor in Toronto (seems like an impossibility!)Minor miracle: I now have a GP!
- Renewing my Permanent Resident card. (I looked at the Canadian Citizenship route but the processing time is currently two years!)
- It’s almost tax time again; I should probably get started on that while I’m not working.
- Get back into posting about agile and/or coaching on my work-related blog. (I’ve posted three times so far this year)
- Getting prepared (fit & practised) in the hope of shooting the Honda Indy Toronto again in July 2023.
Commit or drop?
- Still listening to a lot of podcasts, occasionally adding new shows and removing others so I ought to post an updated list sometime.
- I haven’t posted updates to Paul Henman Photography or Toronto Tuesday in ages but I’m finally getting out and shooting again.
- I’m still frustrated with Formula One and I have pretty low expectations for the new season (but still expect to be disappointed).
- The YouTube rabbit hole… although it occasionally results in interesting discoveries.
Deleted from my backlog
- Trying to manage all sorts of tech at home (e.g. multiple flavours of NAS box) – I’ve simplified my setup and now need to find new homes for some older kit.
Now page inspired by Derek Sivers and the NowNowNow project.