- Working as an Agile Coach – we’ve been working from home for a few months now but there are still challenges, especially when you don’t see/hear from people for days at a time. On the other hand, one advantage of WFH is that I’m currently coaching teams in Montreal and Kitchener – virtually travelling 650km (400 miles) for back-to-back meetings 🙂
weeklyupdates to my Toronto Tuesday photo-blog … although I wish I was out shooting new material too. Unfortunately my updates have become less frequent but I’ll try to get back into the rhythm.
- Organising the Toronto Photo Walks group, although of course the actual walks are on hold for now – hopefully we’ll be able to restart soon.
- Looking forward to the 2021 Formula One season – 2020 had some exciting races and 2021 has the potential to be as good.
- Pining for the Honda Indy Toronto – it’s cancelled for 2020 so I wrote a blog post with some of my favourite shots.
- Sad that Toronto Wolfpack won’t return to Super League but hoping the players will be paid soon, and that we’ll get refunds for our season tickets.
- Still listening to a lot of podcasts
- Drinking something interesting – I try to remember to log new beers on Untappd
*Now = January 2021
(This is a now page)