- Working as an Agile Coach. We’ve been working from home for over 2 years (like most people) but there are still challenges, especially when you don’t see/hear from people for days at a time. On the other hand, one advantage of WFH is that I’m currently coaching teams in Montreal and Kitchener – virtually travelling 650km (400 miles) for back-to-back meetings 🙂
- The Toronto Photo Walks group’s walks are on hold for now – hopefully we’ll be able to restart sometime soon.
- Still disappointed, frustrated and angry at the end of the 2021 Formula One season. Still not convinced the FIA want to get their house in order, so I may give up after 35+ years of following the sport. 🙁
- Looks like the Honda Indy Toronto is back! It was cancelled for 2020 and 2021 so I wrote a blog post with some of my favourite shots.
- The North American Rugby League (NARL) is struggling to get going; obviously there’s challenges with a league that requires teams to cross the US/Canadian border.
- Still listening to a lot of podcasts. I actually reached the end of my backlog during my Christmas vacation time – at one point it was over 50 hours!
- Drinking something interesting – I try to remember to log new beers on Untappd.
- Rarely posting updates to my Toronto Tuesday photo-blog … it feels like I’m running out of material, or at least of photos which I want to share. Now I just want to get out and shoot more.
*Now = April 2022
(This is a now page)