- Working as an Agile Coach – we’ve been working from home for a few months now but there are still challenges, especially when you don’t see/hear from people for days at a time. On the other hand, one advantage of WFH is that I’m currently coaching teams in Montreal and Kitchener – virtually travelling 650km (400 miles) for back-to-back meetings 🙂
- Rarely posting updates to my Toronto Tuesday photo-blog … it feels like I’m running out of material, or at least of photos which I want to share. Now I just want to get out and shoot more.
- Organising the Toronto Photo Walks group, although of course the actual walks are on hold for now – hopefully we’ll be able to restart soon.
- Following the 2021 Formula One season – 2020 had some exciting races and 2021 has the potential to be as good.
- Pining for the Honda Indy Toronto – it’s cancelled for 2020 (and I assume 2021 will go the same way) so I wrote a blog post with some of my favourite shots.
- Keeping an eye on the brand new North American Rugby League (NARL) because it looks like the Toronto Wolfpack name is coming back. It’s not Super League but hopefully we’ll get to see some rugby soon.
- Still listening to a lot of podcasts – I’ve finally got my backlog down to under 50 hours 🙂
- Drinking something interesting – I try to remember to log new beers on Untappd
*Now = July 2021
(This is a now page)