Updated December 2022; Toronto, ON, Canada.
- I was laid off the week before Christmas so I’m looking for a new agile coaching position in Toronto. I’ll be updating my résumé and LinkedIn (the content is correct but I want to freshen it up a bit) before starting the job hunt in earnest.
Kaizen (improvement step)
- Catching up with people that I’ve not spoken/written to in ages.
- Physical health: badminton season starts shortly.
Eternally needing attention
- Toronto Photo Walks is getting back up to speed; we had our 13th anniversary walk/party in November, followed by our annual Seasonal Lights evening walk.
- Keeping the badminton club’s website & mailing list up to date.
Top (few things) of my backlog
- Finding a doctor in Toronto (seems like an impossibility!)
- Get back into posting about agile and/or coaching on my work-related blog.
- Getting to grips with Mastodon.
- Seeing Marillion again this year.
- Getting prepared (fit & practised) in the hope of shooting the Honda Indy Toronto again in July 2023.
Commit or drop?
- Still listening to a lot of podcasts, occasionally adding new shows and removing others so I ought to post an updated list sometime.
- I haven’t posted updates to Paul Henman Photography or Toronto Tuesday in ages but I’m finally getting out and shooting again.
- I’m still frustrated with Formula One and I have pretty low expectations for the new season (but still expect to be disappointed).
- The YouTube rabbit hole… although it occasionally results in interesting discoveries.
Deleted from my backlog
- Trying to manage all sorts of tech at home (e.g. multiple flavours of NAS box) – I’ve simplified my setup and now need to find new homes for some older kit.