- Living in Toronto
Over 15 years now!
- Working as an Agile Coach with EPAM Systems
Coaching client teams again 🙂
- Organising the Toronto Photo Walks group (which I founded in 2009)
Posting photos from our annual Hair Of The Dog walk.
- Updating my photo portfolio sites
I need to review my shots again and focus on a few good pictures.
- Looking forward to the new Formula One season
I try to write notes on the qualifying sessions and the race.
- Listening to a lot of podcasts
I probably should update that list soon!
- Enjoying the new badminton season
The club‘s “Winter Season” starts next weeks.
- Drinking something interesting, I hope 🙂
I try to remember to log new beers on Untappd
*Now = Janurary 2017
Looking forward to…
- Shooting the Honda Indy Toronto
Posted a write-up of my 7th year taking photos for the Indy organisers.
(This is a now page)