I went to “the artist project” at the Queen Elizabeth Building yesterday – thanks to Sean Galbraith for the ticket!
Aside from my friends (Sean at DK Photo Group and Celine Cimon), the artists who caught my eye were:
- Mark Berens – Canadian landscape artist
- Joseph Sampson – landscape painter
- Julie Desmarais – oil paintings of trees and landscapes
- Marni Grossman – fine art photographer
- Sandy Middleton – fine art photographer
There were many other interesting sights but these artists inspired me and gave me more to think about – hopefully I’ll be able to incorporate some of those ideas into my shots at this weekend’s photo walk.
One thought on “The artist project”
thank you for your positive comments on my work. please accept my invitation to my solo exhibition this thursday March 11th.. 6-9 pm At 400 Eastern Ave. #201.. Spazio Del Art… and please pass it on to anyone you feel would be interested as well..
Comments are closed.