I was determined to post May’s photo round up ASAP after the April summary, so here it is, even though there are some (a lot of!) gaps in it, which I’ll fill in as I finish posting those photo sets.
- Toronto Photo Walks: Portlands & Cherry Beach
- Toronto Trails Festival: Rouge River Park
- Toronto Trails Festival reception for Robert Bateman and Kay Gardner
- Toronto Trails Festival – Wilket Creek – Toronto Botanical Gardens
- Toronto Photo Walks: Little India
- Flickr meetup
- Toronto Trails Festival – Brickworks
- Air show + farmers’ market
Don’t forget to check out my most viewed photos (which Flickr calls the “most interesting” set) and the other albums @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/pah57/sets/, as well as my monthly round up posts (look for the “photos” tag).
If you’ve only got time to look at one or two photos, check out my “best of” photoblog @ http://paulsphotos.org/ – I only post one picture per week (sometimes less!), so I try to pick a recent shot that I really like.
And if you’re interested in exploring Toronto with your camera, check out TorontoPhotoWalks.ca (we’re on Flickr and Facebook too!).
2 thoughts on “Photo updates, May 2010”
Finally posted the last of my photos from May … and June’s not quite over yet! 🙂
Comments are closed.