I was right when I said July was going to be a busy month, but August is even more crazy! Then again, less time to take photos = fewer to process.
- Canada Day
- A few shots on the Danforth
- Toronto Photo Walk: College, Kensington Market and Little Italy
- I took a lot of photos over three days at Toronto Honda Indy 2010…
- …but if you only want to see a few, check out my Best of Toronto Honda Indy 2010
- Toronto Photo Walk: WorldWide Photo Walk – Brickworks and Todmorden Mills
- Flickr meetup, July 2010
Don’t forget to check out my most viewed photos (which Flickr calls the “most interesting” set) and the other albums @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/pah57/sets/, as well as my monthly round up posts (look for the “photos” tag).
If you’ve only got time to look at one or two photos, check out my “best of” photoblog @ http://paulsphotos.org/ – I only post one picture per week (sometimes less!), so I try to pick a recent shot that I really like.
And if you’re interested in exploring Toronto with your camera, check out TorontoPhotoWalks.ca (we’re on Flickr and Facebook too!).