December was quite a lean month (photographically speaking) but I bought a 7D in the Boxing Day sales and then picked up a battery pack for it a few days later, so I’ve been out a lot more this month. And then Vistek had a deal (10 days for the price of 2) while they moved their rental office.
- Toronto Photo Walks: Hair of the Dog walk was more bar crawl than photo walk 🙂
- Yonge and Gould fire
- East Lynn Park
- Spadina Road area
- Harbourfront photo walk
- Funeral for Sgt. Ryan Russell
- Toronto Photo Walks: Davisville
- Flickr meetup
- Accident on the Don Valley Parkway
- Badminton club
- Toronto Rock beat Buffalo Bandits
- Full Frame photo walk on College Street
- misc winter shots
If you’ve only got time to look at one or two photos, check out my “best of” photoblog @ PaulHenmanPhotography.com – I only post one picture per week (sometimes less!), so I try to pick a recent shot that I really like.