Not only did I post October’s round up quickly because I was on top of my photo processing, I even managed to catch up with some of my backlog – I finished posting my photos from the Marillion Weekend (back in April), which means I’ve “just” got my shots from the Honda Indy to work through.
- Remembrance Day at the Old City Hall cenotaph
- Toronto Photo Walks: 2nd Anniversary Party at the Three Brewers
- Killing time downtown
- Saturday stroll
- Playing tourist with my mum and sister
Find more elsewhere:
- my portfolio set on Flickr; I also have a few “best of” shots on 500px
- PaulHenmanPhotography.com is my photoblog
- my “most interesting” photos and all my albums on Flickr
- TorontoPhotoWalks.ca if you’re interested in exploring Toronto with your camera
- my monthly round up posts on this blog site
2 thoughts on “Photo updates, November 2011”
Comments are closed.