As 2014 comes to an end, it’s tradition (OK, a cliché) to write a “review of the year” post, so here it is.
I didn’t write a review post for 2013 because we were so busy packing & moving; in fact I don’t think I posted here for about 2½ months while we were settling in, and I didn’t finish posting my favourite 2013 photos until May after a minor panic when my main storage drives were
missing hiding behind a box!
Even if they were a bit delayed at times, I continued my habit of posting monthly photo round-ups:
- January – moved house, didn’t take a single photo
- February – started a new photoblog called TorontoTuesday.ca
- May – badminton competition and shooting at Mosport
- June – Montreal beer festival
- July – my 5th year shooting the Honda Indy Toronto
- October – the second TOPW group exhibition
So what about 2015? As I enter my second year with EPAM, I know work is going to continue to challenge me (in a good way); I hope to shoot the Honda Indy Toronto again this year; I want to play badminton more often (it would be hard for me to play less often!); and I’d really like to see friends and family in England again. Fingers crossed! Of course there’s always the backlog of things that need to get done too, but those are my big goals.