It was a busy winter, but not for my photography unfortunately – I only shot once in December and not at all in January.
- TOPW: Old Mill and High Park
- TOPW: University College and East
I’m really happy to be shooting the Honda Indy Toronto again this year
It’s only a few weeks away (July 18-20) so I thought I would do a quick recap of some of my photos from previous years. Follow the links to see more from each year.
I’ve just kicked off a new photoblog over at TorontoTuesday.ca – the aim is to post a new photo each week. I’ve got quite a backlog of shots to review, process and post to Flickr so I’m setting myself the challenge of producing at least one good image a week for this new blog.
I had two bites at the cherry for my 2012 favourites (brief and verbose) but for 2013 it’s a one-shot deal – rather than picking my favourite from each month I’m just picking my top 6 shots. Also I’m hoping to actually post this before we’re half way through 2014!
- Marillion Weekend, Montreal, 2013 [write-up]
- Google+ “Drink and Click Toronto” (June’s Challenge = “red”)
- Honda Indy Toronto (2inTO weekend)
- TOPW: 100th Walk, Centre Island
- TOPW: 100th walk, Centre Island
- TOPW: Beaches in the pouring rain
Hard to believe but I only shot once in December – a night photo walk.