- TOPW: Beaches in the pouring rain
- Hoppin’ the Danforth – Toronto Beer Week (#TPW2013) bar crawl
- TOPW: Belfountain
August was all about shooting with my new lens, the Canon 24-105mm f/4.0
- TOPW: 100th walk, Centre Island
- Mouse and Rascal posed for me so I could play with my new lens
- TOPW: Adams, Burtynsky & The William Granger Greenway (Kleinburg)
I was very proud to lead Toronto Photo Walk‘s 100th walk this month. I don’t think I ever imagined the TOPW group thriving the way it is – the Flickr group has over 800 members, as does the Facebook group, and our 4th anniversary is a couple of months away. Amazing!
- TOPW: 100th Walk (Centre Island)
- TOPW: Adams, Burtynsky & The William Granger Greenway (Kleinburg; black & white shots)
For me, July revolves around the Honda Indy Toronto – it doesn’t take much more preparation than the regular photo walks but the 3-day race weekend is hard work (12+ hour days) and then there’s a lot of shots to review and process. Well, I finally finished editing them so here is my July round-up.
- TOPW: Rosedale and Brick Works
- Google+ “Drink and Click Toronto” (June’s Challenge = “red”)
- TOPW: Google+ 2nd anniversary