- TOPW: Hair Of The Dog kicked off the year, as usual
- TOPW: Caledonia, Orfus, Eglinton
- EPAM Canada holiday celebration
Other than leading a photowalk, it seemed like I barely picked up my camera in December.
- TOPW: Beaches and East End
- Christmas 2014
- Edited some of my Marillion shots as Facebook cover photos
November marked the 5th anniversary of Toronto Photo Walks (!!!) and we had a great celebration, but I didn’t take a single photo at the party. All I managed this month was one photo walk and a shot of a heart ornament that I’ve been thinking about taking for months.
October kicked off with the TOPW Nuit Blanche walk; I missed the WorldWide Photo Walk but I led the Lawrence to Davisville walk; and then we had the second TOPW group exhibition, which was fantastic.
TOPW show 2014 is a taste of what you will be able to see at TOPW‘s second group exhibition, which runs from October 20th to November 2nd. Paul Henman is one of 12 participants in the TOPW show at the Art Square Gallery. More details @ TOPWshow.ca