It’s been a really busy month, both taking photos and trying to find a new job – it’s not over yet: I’ve still got some photos to publish and I’m waiting on the paperwork, both of which I hope will be resolved in the next few days. 🙂
So what did I do in May?
- Went to a few CONTACT galleries, including Adam’s opening; I signed up for a “guided tour” but failed to find the group, so a couple of us walked the route ourselves 🙂
- Ontario Walks: Walk The Don – over 130 people joined our walk, I believe!
- Took some candid shots at my badminton club, which were used at the end of season competition banquet
- Distillery District photowalk with Vic
- Andy & I made our annual pilgrimage to the Spirit of Toronto whisky gala
- Kerri & I went up to Ottawa for Ryan’s Confirmation
- I took a few more photos of The Boys (our cats); they’re in my “catch all” cats folder
- The ROMwalk: The Danforth was virtually on my doorstep, so I joined them for a stroll around the neighbourhood
- Photowalk in the Queen’s Quay area with John & Vic
- Damon & I won the gold medal in our division at our club’s annual Queens Cup tournament
- Dan & I joined the Ontario Walks: Hamilton to see some waterfalls; my legs were aching from the previous day’s badminton matches so we left them after seeing two falls
- Flickr meetup at the Imperial pub
- Ontario Walk: Rosedale Ravine/Brickworks – my last walk of the season
- We saw an “incident” at Yonge & Dundas but couldn’t find out what it was
Don’t forget to check out my most viewed photos (which Flickr calls the “most interesting” set) and the other albums @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/pah57/sets/, as well as my monthly round up posts ( ).
If you’ve only got time to look at one or two photos, check out my “best of” photoblog @ http://paulsphotos.org/ – I only post one picture per week, give or take, so I try to pick a recent shot that I really like.