I was out shooting a fair bit in September, although probably not as much as I was in August, and some of those were repeat visits to places/events I’ve shot before but with a different view.
- Hamilton falls
- At the Ex again – I was there a few days earlier but this time was with 2 photographers who wanted to do night shots
- Unfortunately I didn’t get any good shots at the Hak5 meetup
- Air show
- Canoe kayak knockout 2009
- Vic’s stag night
- Toronto Trails 2009: Flutterfest
- Roller derby exhibition match
- Toronto Trails Festival: Guildwood Park
- Toronto Trails Festival: High Park – Western Beaches
- Flickr meetup, September 2009
Don’t forget to check out my most viewed photos (which Flickr calls the “most interesting” set) and the other albums @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/pah57/sets/, as well as my monthly round up posts ( ).
If you’ve only got time to look at one or two photos, check out my “best of” photoblog @ http://paulsphotos.org/ – I only post one picture per week (sometimes less!), so I try to pick a recent shot that I really like.