It’s been another busy month, though not quite as crazy as September. I’ve been out walking a lot this month, but I’ve also been to a couple of events that I’ve missed in the past.
- Nuit Blanche
- Vic & Vicky’s wedding
- Toronto Trails Festival: Rouge River Valley
- St.Lawrence Wine Market
- Toronto Trails Festival: Foliage Frolicking Day
- Zombie Walk
- Toronto Trails Festival: Port Union
- Hazmat close to home
- Flickr meetup, October 2009
- Toronto Trails Festival: Xtreme Walk Finale
Don’t forget to check out my most viewed photos (which Flickr calls the “most interesting” set) and the other albums @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/pah57/sets/, as well as my monthly round up posts ( ).
If you’ve only got time to look at one or two photos, check out my “best of” photoblog @ http://paulsphotos.org/ – I only post one picture per week (sometimes less!), so I try to pick a recent shot that I really like.