Since March I’ve been out with Toronto Photo Walks a few times, Ontario Walks twice and had a long weekend (including 3 day concert) in Montreal! However May is starting off at a hectic pace, hence this “monthly” update being a bit late – I still have quite a few photos from April that I haven’t had a chance to post yet.
- TOPW: Church Street and Cabbagetown
- Montreal trip
- Marillion Weekend, Montreal, 2011
- TOPW: Roncesvalles
- Ontario Walks – 2011 Season Launch Walk – Guildwood Park – Scarborough Bluffs
- Good Friday, good walk with some of the TOPW people
- Brewery tour (Wellington, F&M and Trafalgar)
- TOPW: Henry’s downtown walk (I finally posted them!)
If you’ve only got time to look at one or two photos, check out my “best of” photoblog @ PaulHenmanPhotography.com – I only post one picture per week (sometimes less!), so I try to pick a recent shot that I really like.