If you noticed how late I was posting April’s update, you’ll know May started off at a hectic pace!
- Ontario Walks: Port Union May Day Beach Party
- Long weekend in Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Spirit of Toronto (whisky festival!)
- Tweetgasm v 1.9: Slice of Life. Photo Edition == the first time I’ve shown any of my photos IRL!
The photos I displayed on the door and in the slideshow:
- Toronto Photo Walks: Little Italy and Koreatown
- Toronto Flickr group meetup
Don’t forget to check out what Flickr calls my “most interesting” photos and my other albums, as well as my monthly round up posts.
If you’ve only got time to look at one or two photos, check out my “best of” photoblog @ PaulHenmanPhotography.com – I only post one picture per week (sometimes less!), so I try to pick a recent shot that I really like.
And if you’re interested in exploring Toronto with your camera, check out TorontoPhotoWalks.ca (we’re on Flickr and Facebook too!).
One thought on “Photo updates, May 2011”
Comments are closed.