I was busy with sysadmin challenges last weekend (getting dead hard drives replaced, buying new drives and backing things up, etc.) and completely forgot it was now August! The good news is that everything (especially my photos) are now backed up on 3 hard drives here (one of which needs to go “off site”); all my photos are on Flickr, and I’m using BackBlaze.com to backup my files to “the cloud” (i.e. a server somewhere on the Internet).
Let’s get on with the round-up of July’s photos; the June update took us as far as the Heritage Toronto Walk so let’s carry on from there:
- Couple of shots of the full moon
- I went to Friday Practice for the Toronto Indy with Vic
- A tweetup (Twitter meetup) at the Duke of Kent
- I joined a group in the Beaches for the Worldwide Photo Walk
- Took some shots of kittens that a friend’s fostering until they’re adopted
- The King Street Crawl is a warm-up event for the Toronto beer festival
- Andy & Renee hosted a backyard beer festival
- DemoCamp is a geek “show and tell” gathering
- This month’s Flickr meetup was at the Pour House
- Joined a meetup.com group for sunset in High Park shots
- A tweetup at C’est What
Don’t forget to check out my most viewed photos (which Flickr calls the “most interesting” set) and the other albums @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/pah57/sets/, as well as my monthly round up posts ( ).
If you’ve only got time to look at one or two photos, check out my “best of” photoblog @ http://paulsphotos.org/ – I only post one picture per week (sometimes less!), so I try to pick a recent shot that I really like.